top of page


Here are some resources you may find useful during your time in Willard or at Northwestern!

Center for Awareness, Response, and Education (CARE) is a confidential space for students impacted by sexual violence, relationship violence or stalking, including friends or partners of survivors.

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides mental health services to Northwestern students.

For any concerns and questions related to financial aid and paying for tuition, visit, email, and/or call the financial aid office.

Student Enrichment Services (SES) works to serve FGLI students who are first-generation, lower-income, and/or DACA/Undocumented. SES helps foster community, provide support and has services like the SES One Form which allows FGLI students to apply for financial assistance.

The Northwestern University AccessibleNU (ANU) unit is responsible for the academic accommodation determination and coordination process for students with disabilities.

Undergraduate Emergency Aid Request is one service at NU that aims to help students financially. This request can help with food costs, prescriptions, laptop repair and more. Please check out their website or contact them to obtain a more comprehensive list of what they can provide. 

Curated by our Diversity and Inclusion Chair. Reach out for more information.

bottom of page