top of page

How To Apply

Willard residential College

I'm interested in Willard,
how can I apply?

New students are able to apply to one or many of Northwestern's wonderful residential colleges within the housing portal. You can find more information about the housing application process on the Residential Services website or read our frequently asked questions. Be sure to reach out to the Undergraduate Housing Office with housing-specific questions or contact us for more information about Willard!

Non-Res Applications

Students who do not live in a residential college can still participate by becoming a "non-resident" member. Non-resident members of residential colleges live in a different building on campus or off campus. You can apply to be non-res here.

bottom of page